WIFI on the High Seas
It's 11:34PM on anything but a typical Sunday evening. The kids are nestled away sleeping. I'm settled here with my wife just relaxing after a long day. I've got an MSN conversation going on, while doing some online comparisons for a second car we are thinking of buying. And of course I'm here writing this entry.
I mentioned this was no typical Sunday evening that is because we are in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Yup that's correct you read it right the first time. Who would have thought this possible, let me tell you it makes for an interesting passage. On the one side I have people looking at me thinking what the heck is he doing while on the other side people are scurrying around me looking for AC hookups for their laptops.
Oh and just in case you are wondering the ship is Marine Atlantics "Leif Ericson".
WIFI on the high seas!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home